Victoria Falls in Africa Zimbabwe is one of the 7 Wonders of the Natural World – Do you know what the others are? I confess I had to look them up too! I forgot about the Paricutín Volcano. This website covers travel to the last one on the list – Victoria Falls Zimbabwe.
The complete list of the 7 Natural Wonders World Wide
- The Aurora – also known as the Polar Lights or the Northern Lights and Southern Lights a natural phenomenon. Mostly seen in the Arctic and Antarctic regions.
- The Grand Canyon – a natural canyon that was carved by the Colorado River in Arizona USA.
- The Great Barrier Reef – stretching over 2,300 km, it is the world’s largest natural coral reef system. This Reef is found off the coast of Queensland in Australia.
- The Harbor of Rio de Janeiro – part of this city has been designated as a World Heritage Site. Found in Brazil.
- Mount Everest – the highest mountain on Earth. Found in the Mahalangur Himal sub-range of the Himalayas.
- Paricutín – a cinder cone volcano found in the Mexican state of Michoacán.
- Victoria Falls or “The Smoke that Thunders” (Mosi-oa-Tunya) is the widest waterfall in the world. Found in Southern Africa between Zimbabwe and Zambia.
Victoria Falls Activities – Go On… Go Dream…
A Video Of The 7 Natural Wonders Of The World
Have you been to any of these amazing places? Let us know in the comments. Would you recommend it?
Did you remember the official 7 Natural Wonders of the World?